1. Free Check of your eligibility (Free of Charge Service, 0€): We give you an idea if you are generally eligible to receive refunds from the German Pension Insurance. Get started now – Free Refund Check for your contributions
2. Free Refund Calculator (Free of Charge Service, 0€): You have performed the Free Refund Check and you are generally eligible? If yes, we can provide you with a free calculation of your approximate refund.
3. A-Z Support for Reimbursement: You know now that you are eligible for refund but don’t want to hassle with German bureaucracy, rules, requirements and forms. Our German native speakers will support you personally to collect all information for the German Officials. (50€ processing fee, 15% commission on refunded amount)
If you are still living in Germany we recommend to already collect necessary documents. This way you can avoid a lot of headaches afterwards.
Please contact us so we support you on:
- Collecting relevant documents
- Check and verify your “Kontoklärung”, meaning that you already verify all pension relevant periods
- Informing the Officials about your new address in order to ensure that you receive official letters
If you have further questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great end-to-end service
Chris took care the entire end-to-end communication with the German Pension Office. Thanks to his persistence with the officials and patience with myself I received the money. He managed also situations in which the officials messed up my banking details. Thanks a lot for this, I am sure that with my non-existent German skills I would have never gotten through this process. Great service, already recommended you to my colleagues.
Reliable and successful support
Was skeptical at the beginning about this service but a Skype call convinced me about the authenticity. After the initial check, the Refund team helped me through each step of the application. Result: I received 2.3 years of pension payments back. Thank you! I am now definitely a #Happy australian camper 😉
Easy like sunday morning…
Worked in Germany as Expat and did not know that it is possible to apply for the refund of pension contributions. Really liked Chris as he is very service oriented. Questions got answered within hours and I felt taken care of and informed during the 3 months it took to get the payback. You can expect super friendly German native to assist you during the refund process. Thumbs Up! You guys are awesome! Expect some referrals.
Very helpful, Knows and understands the full process. Very supportive throughout.